ROMEO RETAIL GROUP – COLOUR YOUR KITCHEN IN SMEG TERMS & CONDITIONS
Promotion and Entry
1. These are the terms and conditions for the Romeo Retail Group’s promotion “Colour Your Kitchen In Smeg” (Promotion).
2. Entry is open to residents of South Australia and New South Wales over the age of 18. These cannot take part in the Promotion: Directors and employees of the Romeo Retail Group companies.
3. To be eligible to enter the Promotion you must make an Eligible Purchase from any participating Romeo Retail Group Foodland store in South Australia or IGA store New South Wales (Romeo Stores) being you buy in one purchase $50.00 or more worth of goods (including GST (if any) but excluding tobacco and alcohol products, gift cards and Epay) which includes at least two (2) of the nominated products (Nominated Products). Nominated Products will be identified at participating Romeo Stores or in advertising materials.
4. On making an Eligible Purchase customers will receive a receipt with a unique receipt number. To enter the Promotion, you must:
4.1 take your receipt and visit Romeo Retail Group’s Promotion website at www.romeosretailgroup.com.au (Promotion Website);
4.2 read the terms of the Promotion on the Promotion Website (being these terms); and
4.3 complete the online entry form on the Promotion Website (including your name, email address, phone number, store of purchase and unique receipt number).
5. You may enter the Promotion each time you make an Eligible Purchase.
6. The Promotion commences on 7 October 2020 and closes on 17 November 2020.
Draw and Prize
7. Fifty (50) winners (Winners) will be drawn on 18 November 2020 at 1.00pm (CST) at the Romeo Retail Group’s head office, 71-79 O’Connell Street, North Adelaide 5006.
8. The Winners drawn will each receive prizes as follows:
8.1 the first two (2) Winners drawn will receive a Smeg 270L Retro Fridge each valued at $2,490.00;
8.2 the next two (2) Winners drawn will receive a Smeg 42L Retro Bar Fridge each valued at $1,190.00;
8.3 the next five (5) Winners drawn will receive a Smeg Retro Stand Mixer each valued at $729.00;
8.4 the next six (6) Winners drawn will receive a Smeg Retro Expresso Coffee Machine each valued at $549.00;
8.5 the next five (5) Winners drawn will receive a Smeg Retro Drip Coffee Machine each valued at $299.00;
8.6 the next ten (10) Winners drawn will receive a Smeg Retro Blender each valued at $299.00;
8.7 the next ten (10) Winners drawn will receive a Smeg Retro 2 Slice Toaster each valued at $229.00; and
8.8 the next ten (10) Winners drawn will receive a Smeg Retro Kettle each valued at $229.00,
(the above being the Prizes).
9. Each valid entry into the Promotion will give the participant an equal chance of winning a Prize.
10. To be eligible for the Prizes you must lodge your online entry by 6.00pm (EST) on 17 November 2020.
Notification of Winners
11. All Winners will be contacted by telephone and notified in writing by mail within fourteen (14) days of the date of the draw.
12. All Winners of prizes in the Promotion and suburb of each Winner will be published in The Advertiser newspaper and the Sydney Morning Heralds newspaper on 28 November 2020.
13. The Romeo Retail Group will use reasonable endeavours to ensure Winners are able to select the colour of their Prize subject to manufacturer and supplier availability and stock but the Romeo Retail Group does not guarantee the Winner they will receive a Prize in their preferred colour. Full details of colour availability of Prizes will be confirmed when the Winner is contacted in accordance with clause 10 above.
14. Subject to clause 12 above, Winners may collect their Prize from Spartan Electrical, 140 Henley Beach Road, Torrensville SA 5031 (for SA Winners, if any) and the Summerhill store (for NSW Winners, if any) after the Winners have been drawn or at such other time as notified by the Romeo Retail Group so as to satisfy the Winner’s preference of Prize colour.
15. The Romeo Retail Group asks that all Winners collect their Prize within thirty (30) days of being notified of the Prize being available.
16. The Romeo Retail Group will publish relevant information if a Winner cannot be contacted and unclaimed Prizes will be dealt with in accordance with any relevant law and/or at the direction of any relevant authority.
17. The total prize value of the Promotion is $23,364.00 (including GST if any).
18. Spartan Electrical (being the supplier of the Prizes) and the relevant manufacturer of the Prizes and their related companies are not participants in the Promotion.
19. Romeo Retail Group including its officers, employees, agents and its associated companies are not liable for any Winner including but not limited to liability for negligence for any loss, expense, damage, death or injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with all or any of the Promotion or accepting or using a prize won in the Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. All disputes concerning the Promotion and claiming a Prize will be referred to the Romeo Retail Group’s National Marketing Manager. If the dispute cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of either party, the dispute will be referred to a director of the Romeo Retail Group for resolution.
21. The Romeo Stores participating in the Promotion:
21.1 in South Australia are Aldgate, Athelstone, Croydon, Daw Park, Erindale, Fairview Park, Glenelg South, Greenwith, Kilkenny, Lockleys, Magill, Marion, Mawson Lakes, McLaren Vale, Mitcham, Normanville, North Adelaide, Old Reynella, Port Adelaide, Rosewater, Rostrevor, Rundle Mall, Salisbury East, Stirling; and
21.2 in New South Wales are Castlecrag, Darlinghurst, Doonside, Martin Place (MLC Centre), Mortdale, North Sydney, Paddington, Parramatta, St Leonards, Summer Hill.
22. The name of each the promoters of the Promotion in:
22.1 South Australia are the following members of the Romeo Retail Group: Bellagon Investments Pty Ltd & Bellagon Pty Ltd & Others (ABN 15 387 137 945), Mitcham Investments Pty Ltd & P Romeo Holding Trust & Others (ABN 17 433 167 900), Erindale Supermarket Pty Ltd & P Romeo Holding Trust & Romeo Erindale Investments Pty Ltd & The Trustee for J Romeo Holding Trust (ABN 18 992 464 033), Magill Capital Trust & P Romeo Holding Trust & Romeo Magill Investment Pty Ltd & The Trustee for J Romeo Holding Trust (ABN 17 955 714 080), Lockleys Foodland Pty Ltd & Romeo Lockleys Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 38 376 638 143), Glenelg South Foodland Pty Ltd & Glenelg South Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 54 412 708 192), Rosewater Foodland Pty Ltd & Rosewater Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 91 976 151 484), Greenwith Foodland Pty Ltd & Greenwith Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 55 688 541 971), Lockleys Foodland Pty Ltd & Romeo Lockleys Holdings Pty Ltd (ABN 12 244 067 815), Port Adelaide Foodland Pty Ltd & Romeo Port Adelaide Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 32 922 445 508), Marion Foodland Pty Ltd & Romeo Marion Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 91 618 632 398), Romeo SA Investments Pty Ltd & The Trustee for Romeo SA Holding Trust (ABN 56 255 295 423), Romeo Mawson Lakes Pty Ltd & The Trustee for the Romeo Mawson Lakes Holding Trust (ABN 32 346 785 355), Romeo SA Holdings No 2 Pty Ltd & Romeo SA Investments No 2 Pty Ltd (ABN 19 786 674 870); and
22.2 New South Wales are the following members of the Romeo Retail Group: Romeo NSW Investments Pty Ltd & The Trustee for Romeo NSW Holding Trust (ABN 11 807 080 683),
(all of the above together being the Romeo Retail Group).
23. The address and phone number for each such trader is C/- Romeo Retail Group 71-79 O’Connell Street, North Adelaide 5006, phone 8267 5055.
SA Licence No T20/900, NSW Licence No TP/00168