WIN a Years Supply of Menz FruChocs Competition Terms & Conditions
Promotion and Entry
1. These are the terms and conditions for the Romeo Retail Group’s promotion “WIN a Year’s Supply of Menz FruChocs”
2. Entry is open to residents of South Australia over the age of 18. These cannot take part in the
Promotion: Directors and employees of the Romeo Retail Group companies.
3. To be eligible to enter the Promotion you must make an Eligible Purchase from any participating
Romeo Retail Group Foodland store in South Australia being you buy at least two (2) packets of 135g-150g Menz FruChocs.
4. On making an Eligible Purchase customer will receive a receipt with a unique receipt number. To enter the Promotion, you must:
4.1 take your receipt and visit Romeo Retail Group’s Promotion website at
www.romeosretailgroup.com.au (Promotion Website);
4.2 read the terms of the Promotion of the Promotion Website (being these terms); and
4.3 complete the online entry form on the Promotion Website (including your name, email
address, phone number, store of purchase and unique receipt number).
5. You may enter the Promotion each time you make an Eligible Purchase.
6. The Promotion commences on 13th September 2021 and closes on 3rd October 2021.
Draw and Prize
7. One Winner will be drawn on 5th October 2021 at 1.00pm (CST) at the Romeo Retail Group’s head office, 71-79 O’Connell Street, North Adelaide 5006.
8. The Winner drawn will receive:
8.1 One Year’s Supply of FruChocs (365 x 35g FruChocs in a large novelty FruChocs bag valued in total at $450.00
8.2 The winner must collect their prize from Romeo Retail Group’s head office, 71-79 O’Connell Street, North Adelaide 5006. (the above being the Prize).
9. The Prize are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
10. To be eligible for the Prize you must lodge your online entry by 10.00pm (EST) on 3rd October 2021.
11. The winner may collect their prize from the North Adelaide after the Winners have been drawn.
Notification of Winner
12. The Winner will be contacted by telephone and notified in writing by mail within fourteen (14) days of the date of the Draw.
13. The Romeo Retail Group will publish relevant information if a Winner cannot be contacted and
unclaimed Prizes will be dealt with in accordance with any relevant law and/or at the direction of any relevant authority.
14. The total prize value of the Promotion is $450.00 (including GST if any).
15. Prizes should be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Prizes may not be
replaced, refunded or redeemed and are not redeemable for cash. Cash will not be given for any
unused balance of a Prize. Purchases exceeding available balance of a Prize require the difference to be paid by other accepted methods.
16. Romeo Retail Group including its officers, employees, agents and its associated companies are not liable for any Winner including but not limited to liability for negligence for any loss, expense, damage, death or injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with all or any of the Promotion or accepting or using a prize won in the Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. All disputes concerning the Promotion and claiming a Prize will be referred to the Romeo Retail
Group’s National Marketing Manager. If the dispute cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of either
party, the dispute will be referred to a director of the Romeo Retail Group for resolution.
18. The Romeo Stores participating in the Promotion:
18.1 in South Australia are Aldgate, Athelstone, Croydon, Daw Park, Erindale, Fairview Park,
Glenelg South, Greenwith, Kilkenny, Lockleys, Magill, Marion, Mawson Lakes, McLaren
Vale, Mitcham, Normanville, North Adelaide, Old Reynella, Port Adelaide, Rosewater,
Rostrevor, Rundle Mall, Salisbury East and Stirling;
19. The name of each the promoters of the Promotion in:
19.1 South Australia are the following members of Romeo Retail Group: Bellagon Investments Pty
Ltd & Bellagon Pty Ltd & Others (ABN 15 387 137 945), Mitcham Investments Pty Ltd & P
Romeo Holding Trust & Others (ABN 17 433 167 900), Erindale Supermarket Pty Ltd & P
Romeo Holding Trust & Romeo Erindale Investments Pty Ltd & The Trustee for J Romeo
Holding Trust (ABN 18 992 464 033), Magill Capital Trust & P Romeo Holding Trust &
Romeo Magill Investment Pty Ltd & The Trustee for J Romeo Holding Trust (ABN 17 955
714 080), Lockleys Foodland Pty Ltd & Romeo Lockleys Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 38 376
638 143), Glenelg South Foodland Pty Ltd & Glenelg South Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 54
412 708 192), Rosewater Foodland Pty Ltd & Rosewater Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 91 976
151 484), Greenwith Foodland Pty Ltd & Greenwith Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 55 688 541
971), Lockleys Foodland Pty Ltd & Romeo Lockleys Holdings Pty Ltd (ABN 12 244 067 815),
Port Adelaide Foodland Pty Ltd & Romeo Port Adelaide Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 32 922
445 508), Marion Foodland Pty Ltd & Romeo Marion Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 91 618 632
398), Romeo SA Investments Pty Ltd & The Trustee for Romeo SA Holding Trust (ABN 56
255 295 423), Romeo Mawson Lakes Pty Ltd & The Trustee for the Romeo Mawson Lakes
Holding Trust (ABN 32 346 785 355), Romeo SA Holdings No 2 Pty Ltd & Romeo SA
Investments No 2 Pty Ltd (ABN 19 786 674 870);
20. The address and phone number for each such trader is C/- Romeo Retail Group 71-79 O’Connell Street, North Adelaide 5006, phone 8267 5055.