WIN THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Promotion and Entry
1. These are the terms and conditions for the Romeo Retail Group’s promotion “WIN THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS” (Promotion).
2. Entry is open to residents of South Australia and New South Wales over the age of 18. These cannot take part in the Promotion: Directors and employees of the Romeo Retail Group companies.
3. To be eligible to enter the Promotion you must make an Eligible Purchase from any participating Romeo Retail Group Foodland store in South Australia or IGA store in New South Wales (Romeo Stores) being you buy in one purchase over $30.00 worth of goods (including GST (if any) but excluding tobacco and alcohol products, gift cards and Epay) which includes at least two (2) of the nominated products (Nominated Products). Nominated Products will be identified at participating Romeo Stores or in advertising materials.
4. On making an Eligible Purchase customers will receive a receipt with a unique receipt number. To enter the Promotion, you must:
4.1 take your receipt and visit Romeo Retail Group’s Promotion website at www.romeosretailgroup.com.au (Promotion Website);
4.2 read the terms of the Promotion on the Promotion Website (being these terms); and
4.3 complete the online entry form on the Promotion Website (including your name, email address, phone number, store of purchase and unique receipt number).
5. You may enter the Promotion each time you make an Eligible Purchase.
6. The Promotion commences on 8 November 2023 and closes on 12 December 2023.
Draw and Prize
7. Ten (10) winners (Winners) will be drawn on 13 December 2023 at 1.00pm (CST) at the Romeo Retail Group’s head office, 71-79 O’Connell Street, North Adelaide 5006.
8. Each Winner will receive $1,000.00 worth of shopping vouchers which can be used at any Romeo Store to purchase goods from the same (excluding the purchase of alcohol, cigarettes, bus tickets or gift cards) (Prize).
9. Each valid entry into the Promotion will give the participant an equal chance of winning a Prize.
10. The Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
11. To be eligible for the Prize you must lodge your online entry by 6.00pm (EST) on 12 December 2023.
Notification of Winners
12. All Winners will be contacted by telephone and notified in writing by mail within seven (7) days of the date of the draw.
13. All Winners of the Prize in the Promotion and the suburb and postcode of each Winner will be published on the Romeo Retail Group website – https://romeosretailgroup.com.au/competitions/ for a minimum of three (3) weeks from 17 December 2023.
14. Winners from South Australia (if any) may collect their Prize from the Romeo Retail Group head office, 71-79 O’Connell Street, North Adelaide 5006 (for SA Winners, if any) and Winners from New South Wales (if any) must nominate a valid address within New South Wales for delivery, after the Winners have been drawn or at such other time as notified by the Romeo Retail Group.
15. The Romeo Retail Group asks that all South Australian Winners collect their Prize within thirty (30) days of being notified of the Prize being available. The Romeo Retail Group will, at the Romeo Retail Group’s cost, deliver the Prize to the nominated address for the Winners from New South Wales (if any).
16. The Romeo Retail Group will publish relevant information if a Winner cannot be contacted and unclaimed Prizes will be dealt with as follows:
16.1 an additional draw from the pool of valid entries into the Promotion will be conducted on 7 February 2024 at 1:00pm (CST) at the Romeo Retail Group’s head office, 71-79 O’Connell Street, North Adelaide 5006;
16.2 additional winners will be drawn until all unclaimed Prizes have been allocated accordingly;
16.3 all additional winners will be contacted by telephone and notified in writing by mail within seven (7) days of the date of the draw for unclaimed Prizes; and
16.4 the relevant details of the additional winners drawn for the unclaimed Prizes in the Promotion and the suburb and postcode of each additional winner will be published on the Romeo Retail Group website – https://romeosretailgroup.com.au/competitions/ for a minimum of three (3) weeks from 16 February 2024.
17. The total prize value of the Promotion is $10,000.00 (including GST if any).
18. Risk in the Prize passes to the Winner immediately upon delivery of the Prize to the address nominated in accordance with clause 14 found of these terms and conditions.
19. Prizes should be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Prizes may not be replaced, refunded or redeemed and are not redeemable for cash. Cash will not be given for any unused balance of a Prize. Purchases exceeding available balance of a Prize require the difference to be paid by the Winner using other accepted methods.
20. Romeo Retail Group including its officers, employees, agents and its associated companies are not liable for any Winner including but not limited to liability for negligence for any loss, expense, damage, death or injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with all or any of the Promotion or accepting or using a prize won in the Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. Romeo Retail Group including its officers, employees, agents and its associated companies are not liable to any Winner in respect of the shopping vouchers constituting the prize being lost, stolen or destroyed.
22. Romeo Retail Group including its officers, employees, agents and its associated companies are not liable to any Winner in respect of any additional or ancillary expenses incurred by the Winner in claiming/using their Prize, including but not limited to travel expenses, accommodation etc.
23. All disputes concerning the Promotion and claiming a Prize will be referred to the Romeo Retail Group’s National Marketing Manager. If the dispute cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of either party, the dispute will be referred to a director of the Romeo Retail Group for resolution.
24. If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion is unable to take place as planned, including but not limited to reasons being any computer malfunction or virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the control of the Romeo Retail Group (as the promoter of the Promotion), the Romeo Retail Group may in its sole discretion cancel, post-pone, suspend or modify the Promotion as it sees fit, which may include the invalidation of any entry into the Promotion and/or modification or suspension of the applicable prizes to be won in the Promotion, subject to the applicable State or Territory legislation and/or regulations.
25. The Romeo Stores participating in the Promotion:
25.1 in South Australia are Aldgate, Athelstone, Campbelltown, Croydon, Daw Park, Erindale, Fairview Park, Glenelg South, Greenwith, Kilkenny, Lockleys, Magill, Marion, Mawson Lakes, McLaren Vale, Mitcham, Normanville, North Adelaide, Old Reynella, Port Adelaide, Rosewater, Rostrevor, Royal Park, Rundle Mall, Salisbury East, Stirling; and
25.2 in New South Wales are Bondi, Darlinghurst, Doonside, Martin Place (MLC Centre), Mortdale, North Sydney, Paddington, South Eveleigh, St Leonards, Summer Hill.
26. The name of each the promoters of the Promotion in:
26.1 South Australia are the following members of the Romeo Retail Group: Bellagon Investments Pty Ltd & Bellagon Pty Ltd & Others (ABN 15 387 137 945), Mitcham Investments Pty Ltd & P Romeo Holding Trust & Others (ABN 17 433 167 900), Erindale Supermarket Pty Ltd & P Romeo Holding Trust & Romeo Erindale Investments Pty Ltd & The Trustee for DA Romeo Holding Trust (ABN 18 992 464 033), Magill Capital Trust & P Romeo Holding Trust & Romeo Magill Investment Pty Ltd & The Trustee for J Romeo Holding Trust (ABN 17 955 714 080), Lockleys Foodland Pty Ltd & Romeo Lockleys Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 38 376 638 143), Glenelg South Foodland Pty Ltd & Glenelg South Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 54 412 708 192), Rosewater Foodland Pty Ltd & Rosewater Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 91 976 151 484), Greenwith Foodland Pty Ltd & Greenwith Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 55 688 541 971), Lockleys Foodland Pty Ltd & Romeo Lockleys Holdings Pty Ltd (ABN 12 244 067 815), Port Adelaide Foodland Pty Ltd & Romeo Port Adelaide Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 32 922 445 508), Marion Foodland Pty Ltd & Romeo Marion Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 91 618 632 398), Romeo SA Investments Pty Ltd & The Trustee for Romeo SA Holding Trust (ABN 56 255 295 423), Romeo Mawson Lakes Pty Ltd & The Trustee for the Romeo Mawson Lakes Holding Trust (ABN 32 346 785 355), Romeo SA Holdings No 2 Pty Ltd & Romeo SA Investments No 2 Pty Ltd (ABN 19 786 674 870), Campbelltown IGA Fresh Pty Ltd & Romeo Campbelltown Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 60 071 768 800), the Trustee for Romeo Royal Park Holding Trust (ABN 72 654 802 318); and
26.2 New South Wales are the following members of the Romeo Retail Group: Romeo NSW Investments Pty Ltd & The Trustee for Romeo NSW Holding Trust (ABN 11 807 080 683),
(all of the above together being the Romeo Retail Group).
27. The address and phone number for each such trader is C/- Romeo Retail Group 71-79 O’Connell Street, North Adelaide 5006, phone 8267 5055.
SA Licence No T23/1517, NSW Licence No TP/00168