Romeo’s Summer Fresh recipe book is here!
The Romeo Family loves to support local food producers. We hope Romeo’s Family Fresh will inspire you to enjoy fresh food and fun with your family.When we think of Christmas and the New Year, most of us think of a fresh feast surrounded by our family and loved ones. At Romeo’s we are a family that prides ourselves on supplying you with the freshest local ingredients to celebrate these occasions in style. Whether you want fresh baked rolls, ocean fresh seafood, succulent grain fed meat or our daily market fresh produce, we look forward to serving you soon.
If you’re looking for some fresh food ideas to share with family and friends this Christmas, download the FREE Romeo’s Summer Fresh recipe book with 22 Christmas recipes.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll find inside…
Arnott’s Rudolph tartlets
• 1 x 250g packet Arnott’sButternut Snap Cookies
• 1/3 cup cream
• 200g milk or darkchocolate, chopped
• 65g unsalted butter, chopped
• 11 white marshmallows
• 21 choc orange balls
• 42 candy eyes
• 42 Arnott’s Tiny Teddy’s
Prep Time: 25 mins Chill Time: 45 mins Serves: 21 + people
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Place12 biscuits over each hole ofa twelve hole, 1 1/2 tbspcapacity round based tartlettin. Bake for 2–3 minutes oruntil soft. Remove from oventhen carefully press softenedbiscuits into tin moulding intoa cup shape. Allow to cool.Remove from tin and transferto serving plate. Repeat withremaining biscuits.
2. Place cream, chocolate andbutter in a saucepan over verylow heat. Stir constantly untilmelted and smooth. Pour into aclean, dry bowl to cool slightly.
3. Fill biscuit cases with 1heaped teaspoon of chocolate mixture.
4. Cut a marshmallow in half.Stick a choc orange ballonto the cut side of themarshmallow
5. Place candy eyes above.
6. Place Arnott’s Tiny Teddy’sface down, feet first gentlyinto the chocolate filling forthe antlers.
7. Refrigerate until set.